Для сдачи данного экзамена необходим Private Access Code.
The NS0-515 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete.
The NCIE-SAN, E-Series (NS0-515) exam includes the following topics:
• Describe how to setup alerting and notification for the E-Series system.
• Describe how to create and administer Volume Groups or DDP and associated volumes.
• Describe physical and logical storage requirements.
• Describe the setup of CHAP for an iSCSI environment.
• Describe when to use DDP or Volume Groups.
• Describe the process of reviewing and preparing a site for implementation of E-Series.
• Describe the information you give a customer after deploying a solution.
• Describe the hardware components in an E-Series storage system.
• Describe Fibre Channel, Ethernet, Infiniband and SAS cabling.
• Describe the appropriate tasks for adding additional storage to an E-Series system.
• Describe drive encryption features.
• Describe the different host connection options for E-Series systems.
• Describe how to configure hosts for multipathing.
• Describe the administrative tasks for managing E-Series systems with SANtricity System Manager.
• Describe the management security features in SANtricity System Manager and SANtricity Unified Manager.
• Describe when and how to configure and use SANtricity Unified Manager.
• Describe the tools required to design and implement an E-Series solution.
• Describe how Data Assurance with media scan protects your data.
• Describe SANtricity data protection features.
• Describe the end-to-end network configuration for Fibre Channel and Ethernet.
• Demonstrate the steps for troubleshooting an E-Series system.
• Demonstrate how to analyze multipathing issues between a host and an E-Series system.