The Avaya Breeze® Design Exam (31810X) is a requirement to earn the ACDS - Avaya Breeze® Design credential.
This exam has 70 questions and the minimum passing score is 67% (47 of 70 correct).
The test covers the following knowledge areas and objectives:
• Describe the six categories of broad customer business issues we can address with Avaya Breeze.
• Identify what services are available for the Avaya Breeze offer.
• Identify the requirements for implementing an Avaya Breeze solution.
• Describe effective sales strategies for Avaya Breeze.
• Describe where Avaya Breeze fits in the Avaya Aura architecture.
• Describe the main components of Avaya Breeze and their functionality.
• Describe the Avaya Breeze architecture.
• Demonstrate how to use the available tools to correctly size an Avaya Breeze solution.